Tuesday, September 14, 2010

dancing about architecture

grunge's finest hour
grunge goes glam
grunge grooves orchestral
grunge riffs roar

and it is simply beautiful

fifteen years ago my brother gave me this cd
I pretty much regarded it as an instant classic
apparently others agreed as it was all over the radiowaves

then I put it up and forgot about it
likely because their ensuing work fell short of mellon collie
how could it not?

yesterday a random comment on an internet bulletin board led me back to this masterpiece
and it sounds every bit as good now as it did then
there is no filler here
even if you don't particularly care for a song it belongs
and is part of something important
this story being told
even though I can't tell you what the hell it is all about
you'll have to listen for yourself


rat tat tat ka boom BOOM


No comments: