Saturday, November 27, 2010

fear the badger

they say fear the deer but the deer ain't so scary.
however it is time for everyone to fear the badass badger


there ain't a team in the country that wants to face them
unless they want to crawl home w/ they tails between they legs licking they wounds
and crying for they mamas


you betcha
bring it on stanford texas fucking christian oregon auburn

but oh no!  you don't want none of this

updated:  #5 in bcs rankings behind stanford(?)
excuse the eff outta me but who have they beaten?
or maybe jim harbaugh blew someone....
stanford *spit*

#4 in ap and usa today polls and I can live w/ that

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah man Im pumped about it
I used to live in wisconsin, and we had season tickets
We are going to the rose bowl if they go!!!
So pumped
I am Nelly from azflyandtie btw

mijo said...

thanks nelly.

I also grew up in wisconsin and am a lifelong badgers fan. enjoy the rose bowl. looks like it'll be tcu. and while I'd prefer to see the traditional matchup w/ stanford, it'll be nice to knock off an undefeated team.

whatever the case it has been a great ride this year.

and...maybe we should fish one day?

Anonymous said...

Yeah man I am always down to fish. Especially with a fellow wisconsinite. Currently i do not have access to a vehicle, so Maybe something in town would work fo you??
just send me a PM if you wanna fish soon