Thursday, October 2, 2008

the dirty blonde bitch redux

big cigar grip w/ bellinger up locking reelseat - maple insert.   literary heads up - take note of the book on the table.

sloppy wraps 

my tech team advised me to remove this pic as it doesn't "reflect" well on me or the craft.  since I am a "warts and all" kinda guy it stays.  why?  because truth be told they all look like this at some point before they're tidied and polished up.   rest assured the wraps are purty on this rod and as the owner mentions, it's a fun rod.  I can't think of a better endorsement.


agate stripper

2 comments:

jeepster said...

What a fun rod. You should explain why it’s called a dirty blonde bitch, or is that a secret among friends? I won’t tell.

I’m going to steel wool the wrap soon. It’s been over two weeks.

mijo said...

well she's a dirty blonde bitch because she's a dirty blonde to begin w/ and she a bitch because you broke her. interestingly enough, shay knew exactly where and how it broke w/out being told anything about it.

which may or may not mean that I had anything to do w/ it. be careful w/ yer snags chiddlers.