Friday, October 3, 2008

wherein we establish the rules

first church of the dry fly


laying down the law.
I hate rules.  they constrain me.  or us.
"rules?  we don't need no stinking rules."
yeah, but I do.  here.  to keep me from putting my foot in my mouth on a regular basis.  we can call them behavioral expectations.
I will not cross post from any other blog or website.  unless of course I find it unavoidable.
I will not speak ill of anyone regardless of how much their idiocy bugs me.  at least until I do so.
I will leave the internet fly fishing boards alone.
I will only show fishing pics of fish caught on dry flies w/ bamboo flyrods.  especially mine.
I will support and encourage all my bamboo brethren because they know the deal.
I will try not to talk about sex drugs or rock and roll or salmon snagging.

that's about it for now.  I'm sure I'll come up with a few more before it's all said and done.

3 comments:

Shay said...

bravo!
Good rules or is it "good" rules?

mijo said...

hah! rule number one states feel free to disreard the rules any old time you like.

jeepster said...

Great list mikey. We can comment on bamboo-snagging right? Seems to be the predecessor of bamboo-a-breaking. At least in my case.