Wednesday, March 30, 2011

coming soon...

I'm putting together some hats
design above embroidered on an olive military style cap
(possibly reading "cold beer and ammo" across the back strap cost permitting)

I've got a (blank) sample hat coming soon in the mail
after which I may change to a different hat type or color (likely khaki)
depending upon how well the logo will read and comfort and fit...

I anticipate having the first bunch (24) in hand by may first
currently not sure what the price will be
but I will try to keep it as cheap as possible

3 comments:

AZWanderings said...

Dude, I love the idea. Let me know when they come in so I can lend some support. I'll rock one of those without a doubt. Then maybe someday if I save my pennies I can commission a rod to be built too. Baby steps...

Ben

mijo said...

you got it.

rods are cheap when you know the maker.

we've got a recession special running. you might be surprised.

AZWanderings said...

Excellent. Sounds good. Guess we'll have to get together soon and do a little fishing and talking. Let me know when those hats come in.

Ben