Saturday, January 8, 2011

weekend

*turns out we blew off playing golf
in all honesty I was leaning in that direction anyways
my hands and fingertips are a mess and very very sore
and I believe my muscles could use the break
my metal side too

five consecutive daze ain't too shabby either*

wow
yeah
today will be the sixth consecutive day that I play golf
five competitive rounds
and one pretty extensive session at the driving range
three new clubs

yesterday I threw the newish cobra irons back in the bag
today I took them out and fell back to the callaways
although it looks like I may be playing today w/  a set of adams
which I'm kind of looking forward to

I guess I'll miss the seahawks/saints game but I'll dvr it
just in case the mother of all upsets occurs
the better game is this evening anyways

totally unrelated but...
a wrapping shot

No comments: