Monday, May 23, 2011

fucking kneepads of all things


bawk bawk chicken legs
goin' down...


it official - painting is underway
proceeding unsurprisingly slowly

this color "apple cider"
reminds me of  canned pankin pie filling in the can
terra cotta planters as it goes down 
and wood as it dries...

interesting
I'm not sure I can continue this pattern throughout the house
there are some nice places for it though

I'm not using it on any walls though no fuckin' way

wall shown above will be painted "honey butter" 
a pretty color also going in the kitchen
current design scheme has honey butter on all e - w axis walls...

this is some truly fascinating stuff

I need to walk to walgreens for a carton of winstons
and an eighteen pack of bud
I'm gonna be painting all week and that calls for a lotta beer

No comments: