Monday, January 2, 2012

are you fucking kidding me?

fiesta bowl played tonight in glendale
right up the street
oklahoma state cowboys vs the stanford cardinals

I'll take the 'pokes...
parking fees are a pet peeve of mine and I generally do anything I can to avoid them
paying $5 or $10 to park for a concert in some shitty lot in some shitty part of town
makes me want to pull out my hair
so I don't do it

I'll walk two miles before I pay $10 to park my truck

anyways, a single vehicle parking pass for tonight's fiesta bowl is $30
fuck that...

today's other big bowl action is this afternoon
wisconsin badgers over the oregon ducks in the grandaddy
too bad the badgers are no longer in the championship picture


I hate the bcs for any number of reasons
currently because they give us a rematch of the 1-2 game from earlier this season
which was the biggest stinker of a rotten egg of the season
well, other than that fucking hail mary up in lansing...

1 comment:

mijo said...

as happens as often as not, all my teams lost in the bowl games yesterday. I hardly even give a shit about the rest of the bowl games. my two favorite temas this year played their asses of and lost.

I learned a lesson about losing a long time ago. a lesson well learned as it continues to pay dividends.

next thing ya know the Packers will lose in the playoffs...

meanwhile we plod along through the big picture show.